Indian Coast Guard Civilian vacancy 2021 – Notification of recruitment of civilian posts in Indian Coast Guard has been released. Under this, 75 posts of Senior Civilian Staff Officer, Gazetted Officer, Section Officer and Upper Division Clerk will be recruited. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply in offline mode. For this, the candidates will have to fill the application form and send the notification to the given address within 60 days of publication. The last date of application for Indian Coast Guard Civilian Bharti 2021 will be 29 June 2021. Along with this, the candidates are advised to check the official notification once before applying.
Indian Coast Guard
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Civilian vacancy 2021
|Last Date for Application||29 June 2021|
|Application Method will be Offline, Candidates have download Application form and fill up asked information. And attach photocopy of relevant docs. After that they have to send it to given address through Post with in 60 days of application started.|
|Post Name||Vacant Posts||Qualification|
|Senior Civilian Staff Officer||02||For Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2021, the educational qualification of different posts has been kept separately. Check out full notification for further details.|
|Civilian Staff Officer||12|
|Civilian Gazetted Officer||08|
|Upper Division Clerk||46|
Useful Links For Indian Coast Guard Civilian vacancy 2021
|Download Application Form||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Indian Coast Guard Civilian Vacancy 2021 Salary
- Senior Civilian Staff Officer (Logistics) : Level-12 (Rs. 78800-209200)
- Civilian Staff Officer (Logistics) : Level 11 (Rs. 67700-208700)
- Civilian Gazetted Officer (Logistics) : Level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400)
- Section Officer : Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (Revised pay Level-8 in the pay matrix).
- Upper Division Clerk : Pay Band-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (Revised pay Level-4 in the pay matrix).
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Civilian Vacancy 2021
- Visit the official website indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the “Advertisement” in the What’s News Section appearing on the homepage.
- Click on notification reading- “Advertisement for filling up of various Civilian Posts on Deputation Basis”
- Download the notification and read the complete details carefully.
- The application form is attached along with the notification
- Take a print out of the application form, fill it with the required details and send it to the below-mentioned address.
By downloading the application form from the official website, all the information asked is to be filled in correctly and attached to the photo copy of the relevant documents and send it to the prescribed address given. This notification should be known within 60 days of issue. For more information about this, visit the application official notification.