NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 – Northern Coalfields Limited has released the recruitment notification for 1500 Apprentice posts. Under this recruitment will be done on the posts of welder, electrician, fitter, motor mechanic. For this the educational qualification has been kept 10th pass and ITI. Online applications for Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 can be made from 10 June to 9 July 2021. Before filling the form, the interested candidates must visit the official notification for more information about the recruitment.
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 100
- Fitter : 800
- Electrician : 500
- Motor Mechanic : 100
NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Age Limit
The age limit for Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 has been kept minimum 16 years and maximum 24 years. Calculation of age will be done as on 30th June 2021. Age relaxation is given to reserved categories as per rules.
NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Educational Qualifications
The educational qualification for Northern Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 8th, 10th pass and ITI certificate in the relevant field has been kept. For more details of educational qualification refer to the official notification.
How to Apply NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Firstly the applicant has to open the official website. We have given a link below.
- The applicant has to register on the official website. If you have already registered then you have to login.
- Now candidates have to fill the online application correctly, in this their latest passport size photograph, signature of self and parent or guardian, ITI certificate, 8th and 10th mark sheet for date of birth, bank account details, Aadhar card all the information asked have to upload.
- All the documents asked are to be uploaded, otherwise the form may be rejected.
Important Links for NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here