SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021 – SSC has issued Notification for the recruitment on 25271 Vacant Posts. Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 17 July to 31 August 2021. Advertisement for SSC GD Constable Recruitment was to be released in the first week of May, for which a notification was also issued by SSC on 9 April. But today SSC has postponed the advertisement for this recruitment by issuing a new notification. Due to the increasing effect of corona infection, its forms are not being filled at the moment.
Soon, the new date for the online form of SSC GD Constable Vacancy will be released on the SSC website. For this, the candidate kept visiting the official website from time to time. Notification of SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021 will be released between 10 to 15 June.
Important Dates for SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021
|Starting Date for Application (Expected)||17 July 2021|
|Last Date for Application||31 August 2021|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Fee for SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021
|General /OBC/EWS||RS. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH/ Female Candidate||Nil|
Age Limit for SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||23 Years|
|BSF||7545||For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021, the applicant must have passed class X from a recognized board or institute.|
Useful Links For SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Coming Soon|
|Official Website||Click here|
Physical Standards for SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021
Male : 05 km in 24 minutes
Female : 1.6 km in 8 Minutes 30 seconds
Male General/OBC/SC : 170 cms
Male ST : 162.5 cms
Female General, SC,OBC : 157 cms
Female ST : 150 cms
Male General ,SC,OBC : 80 cm (Unexpanded) & 5 cm minimum expansion
Male ST : 76 cm (Unexpanded) & 5 cm minimum expansion
Female : NA
How to apply for SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021
- Login to SSC official website ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the “Apply” tab
- Click on the link to apply for SSC GD Constable 2021.
- Fill up the SSC GD application form carefully – personal, educational and contact details.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the required format and size.
- Check out all details carefully before payment of application.
- Make payment of SSC GD application fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ UPI etc.
- Submit your application and take a print out of your online application form for future reference.
Selection Process of SSC GD Constable 2021
Computer-Based Examination (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Syllabus and Exam Pattern of SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
|Note: Exam Duration is 90 Minutes|
- Questions will be set bilingually both in Hindi & English
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts.
- The exam will have 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 90min.
- All questions will be Objective Type / Multiple Choice Type.