Voter Helpline App: An App by Govt of India – The Election Commission of India (ECI) has recently launched the Voter Helpline App, an innovative and helpful resource for voters in India. This app is designed to make the voting process easier and more convenient for citizens, while also providing essential information on election-related topics.
Through this app, users can access voter registration details, find their polling station, apply for a voter ID card, and even check the status of their votes. The app also provides information on candidates, election news, and much more.
How to Use the Voter Helpline App
The Election Commission of India has launched a Voter Helpline App to help voters make informed decisions in the upcoming elections. The app provides users with various tools and information, such as voter registration details, FAQs, eligibility criteria, and voting guides. It also provides voters with an easy way to check if their names appear on the electoral roll.
The Voter Helpline App is designed to be intuitive and user friendly, making it easy to access all the necessary information quickly. Here is how to use the app:
- Download Voter Helpline Application from Play Store/App Store.
- Create an account by entering your name and mobile number.
- Verify your identity by entering your voter ID or using the Aadhaar card option.
- Log in and start exploring the app.
- You can view your voter registration details and check if your name appears on the electoral roll.
- The app also provides helpful FAQs, eligibility criteria, and voting guides.
- You can also register your feedback and complaints through the app.
- The Election Commission of India will address your concerns within 48 hours of receiving them.
With the Voter Helpline App, you can now stay informed about upcoming elections and take part in the democratic process with ease. So make sure to download the app today and get ready to exercise your right to vote
What Information is Available on the Voter Helpline App?
Using the Voter Helpline App, users can check if their name appears on the voter list, search for their polling station, view their electoral roll information, get information on voter identification documents, and download forms related to voting. They can also apply for a duplicate voter ID card, lodge complaints, and receive election-related updates.
In addition, the app allows users to contact the ECI’s call center directly for help or support if needed. The app also includes a ‘Voter Education’ section, which provides information on voter rights, the electoral process, eligibility criteria for candidates and other such topics.
How to Contact the Election Commission of India
If you need help understanding the electoral process or have any issues regarding voting, you can reach out to the ECI through the Voter Helpline App. Here is how:
1. Download the Voter Helpline Application from the App Store or Google Play store.
2. Open the app and select Contact Us from the home page.
3. Enter your state, district and constituency, as applicable.
4. Select the type of query/concern you have and fill out the form.
5. Submit your query/concern and wait for a response from the ECI.
It is important to remember that the Election Commission of India is there to ensure that everyone is able to participate in the democratic process safely and fairly.